Model 96 Durapan Washer/Water Heater Pan with Center/Side Outlet Drain
It only takes a few moments for a leaking clothes washer or water heater to cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and its furnishings. The best solution is DURAPAN™ protection under washers or water heaters.
The Model 96 Durapan Washer/Water Heater Pan with Center/Side Drain Option features:
- – Rugged one-piece molded Co-Polypure™ construction.
- – Large size to accommodate front load washers.
- – Side outlet solvent weld 1″ PVC male adaptor (furnished), mounts to the pan bottom for a center drain connection; or through the side curb for connection to a remote drain using 1” piping (not included).
- – Easy to install and clean.
- – Mildew-resistant, colorfast semi-gloss white finish.
|96||White||31″x33-1/2″x2-1/8″||Regular Stock Item|
Furnish and install as shown on plans, DURAPAN™ Washer and Water Heater Pan Model 96, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. One-piece molded Co-Polypure™, using matched metal molds. Shoulder will be no less than 2″ high. May be secured to sub-floor. Shall include (1) 1″ PVC fitting. Color: White.
Installing Side/Bottom Outlet Fitting
Drill 1-3/8″ dia. hole on side or bottom surface of DURAPAN™ and install fitting as shown. Position DURAPAN™ and connect solvent-weld fitting to 1″ PVC pipe (not provided) leading to drain pipe. Place wash machine inside DURAPAN™ to complete installation.
Contents: Washing machine pan and 1″ PVC drain fitting.