27F & 27W Utilatwin – Premier
40″ wide Double Utility tub from industry leader, E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Structural Thermoplastic Construction.
The Model 27F/W UTILATUB® Features:
- – High strength, one piece molded construction
- – Produced with Mustee’s proprietary structural thermoplastic resins and innovative cellular molding process creating extreme strength & durability
- – Includes Twin-Drain Waste connector which joins drain assemblies to assure rapid and uniform waste water discharge…includes washers, slip nuts and stoppers.
- – Divider wall between tubs is recessed one inch, permitting water to overflow from one tub to other, prevents water spilling onto floor.
- – Large, self-draining back shelf with retainer curb that prohibits water run-off except into tub.
- – 19 Gallon capacity per tub, extra deep 13″ tubs with smooth surfaces
- – Connects to standard 1½” P or S trap
- – Accommodates single or dual-handle faucets with 4″ or 8” centers
- – Floor model includes heavy gauge steel legs with adjustable levelers
- – Wall model includes wall mounting bracket, side supports and mounting hardware for securing tub to concrete or stud wall
- – Mold and mildew-resistant components
- – Easy to assemble and install
- – Color-fast white finish
|27F (floor)||White||24″ x 40″ x 34″||Regular Stock Item|
|Regular Stock Item|
UTILATUB® Laundry/Utility Tubs meet or exceeds performance requirements as listed:
- – International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO®)/ Listed US/CANADA
- – Warnock Hersey® (Canada) Listed—CSA test standards: Laundry Tray – #B45.0 and #B45.5; Drain – #B125
Furnish and install as shown on plans, UTILATWIN® Twin Laundry/Utility Tub model____(27F, 27W), as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Tub shall be one-piece molded construction using structural thermoplastics with matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Tub to include integrally molded drains, twin drain waste coupling, recessed divider wall between tubs and twin drain assembly for connection to standard 1-1/2″ P or S-trap, stoppers and wall mounting hardware or heavy gauge steel legs with built-in levelers. 19 gallon capacity per tub, each tub 13” deep. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2011. Color: White. Weight: 27F 40 lbs.; 27W 40 lbs.