15F & 15W Utilatub – Premier
23″ wide Utility tub from industry leader, E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Structural Thermoplastic Construction with built-in scrub board.
The Model 15F/W UTILATUB® Features:
- – High strength, one piece molded construction
- – Produced with Mustee’s proprietary structural thermoplastic resins and innovative cellular molding process creating extreme strength & durability
- – Built-in scrub board, angled for easy access
- – 19 Gallon capacity, extra deep 13″ tub with smooth surface
- – Leakproof, integrally molded-in drain with stopper
- – Connects to standard 1-½” P or S trap
- – Accommodates dual-handle faucet with 4″ or 8″ center
- – Large, self-draining back shelf with retainer curb that prohibits water run-off except into tub.
- – Floor model includes heavy gauge steel legs with adjustable levelers
- – Wall model includes wall mounting bracket, side supports and mounting hardware for securing tub to concrete or stud wall
- – Mold and mildew-resistant components
- – Easy to assemble and install
- – Color-fast white finish
|15F (floor)||White||23 1/2″ x 23″ x 34″||Regular Stock Item|
|Regular Stock Item|
UTILATUB® Laundry/Utility Tubs meet or exceeds performance requirements as listed:
- – International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO®)/ Listed US/CANADA
- – Warnock Hersey® (Canada) Listed—CSA test standards: Laundry Tray – #B45.0 and #B45.5; Drain – #B125
Furnish and install as shown on plans, UTILATUB® Laundry/Utility Tub model____(15F, 15W), as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Tub shall be one-piece molded construction using structural thermoplastics with matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Tub to include built-in scrub board, integrally molded drain assembly for connection to standard 1-1/2″ P or S-trap, stopper and wall mounting hardware or heavy gauge steel legs with built-in levelers. 19 gallon capacity tub, 13” deep. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2011. Color: White. Weight: 15F 21 lbs.; 15W 20 lbs.